Vampliers 4.75″ Mini Precision Side Cutter Nippers | VT-001-5MN
Effortlessly cut through fine wire, electronic & PCB components, wire ties, zip ties, UTP ethernet cables, lead wires, copper wires with precise, clean, and flush cuts. Made from Japanese heat-treated carbon steel, the tightly aligned blade “cut wire like air” as described from a reviewer. These miniature side cutters / nippers are extremely hard wearing, precision engineered tools.
- Length: 4.75″ (121mm) – Lightweight Design: 2.5oz (71g)
- Cutting Capacity: solid copper wire 1.2mm, stranded copper wire 2.0mm
- Features an angle opening adjuster to control how narrow/wide the jaws open to enhance productivity, especially when working with limited spaced components
- Made in Japan from Japanese S58C heat-treated Carbon Steel (HRC58±4), for enhanced cutting performance and durability. ROHS compliant. Razor sharp and tightly aligned blades ensures a precise and clean cut.
- Spring loaded to allow gentle movement and to alleviate hand fatigue from repetitive work. Strap hole constructed of Carbon Steel at base of handle for extra security.
- ESD-safe handles made of oil-resistant, anti-slip thermoplastic elastomer for a cushioned grip.
- Automatic 4-Year Warranty | 5-Year Warranty with Vampire Tools Product Registration
Get an additional ONE-YEAR warranty by registering your tools at www.vampiretools.com/register
|Dimensions||7.5 × 3.32 × 0.55 in|
There are no reviews yet.