HOW DOES VAMPLIERS® TECHNOLOGY WORK?
Both vertical and horizontal serrations grasp screw heads without slipping
Ordinary pliers jaws are lined with horizontal serrations. When you grasp and turn a screw head with ordinary pliers, the jaws slip and the screw remains stuck.
VAMPLIERS® specially-designed jaws generate gripping power
VAMPLIERS® perfectly-fit serrations maximize contact with no slippage.
VAMPLIERS® Technology utilizes a patented design with vertical and horizontal serrations that leads down the inside of the jaws to the tip of the pliers. These serrations are formed, like teeth, at the tip of the pliers to create the maximum amount of contact between the VAMPLIERS® and the screw; creating the perfect “bite” around the screw’s head.
- Combination of concave surface and horizontal serrations to maximize contact on the fastener.
- Ideal for single-sided, tamper-proof, Torx, and other unique fasteners.
- Perfect nose for access to confined spaces.
- Inner jaw, including wire cutters hardened to HRC60+/-2.
- Ergonomic elastomer handles for unmatched comfort.
- Made in Japan with hardened Kobe steel.