VAMPLIERS® 6.25″ SCREW EXTRACTION PLIERS
High-quality specialty pliers to extract stripped or stuck screws and rounded nuts or bolts.
- Remove stripped rusted corroded, damaged, jammed screws, bolts, nuts
- Made in Japan from high quality carbon steel
- Designed with VamPLIERS® Technology
- Target screws can be extracted using top jaw or side jaw
- Perfect slim nose for access confined spaces
- Ergonomic elastomer handles for unmatched comfort
- Wire cutters hardened to HRC58±2 (Rockwell standard)
- RoHS Compliant for use in various industries
- Disclaimer: Specially hardened or glued screws may not be removed by VamPLIERS
An extraordinary pair of pliers which incorporates patented and award-winning technology to solve screw extraction problems. They are the all-purpose pliers with a unique feature. A combination of vertical and horizontal serrations prevents slippage and provides a strong bite to grab the problem screw. These serrations are what differentiate VAMPLIERS® screw-removal pliers from ordinary pliers. They are much easier to use than screw extractors or locking pliers precisely because of the way they grip around truss, round or pan head screws.
VAMPLIERS® are made from — treated high-quality carbon steel — a raw material which commands the highest respect in the world of tools. VAMPLIERS® have elastomer ergonomic handle grips with a smooth varnished finish. The specially shaped vertically-serrated jaws are designed to remove rusted, damaged or tamper-proof screws in confined spaces. The elaborate angle of serration also enables you to bite and turn truss screws (low-profile dome heads).
There are always reasons to celebrate: birthdays, anniversaries, promotions at work, graduations, father’s, mother’s, or grandparent’s day, or simply saying ‘thank you’. What better way to celebrate than to gift something practical and durable that will be remembered and used for a long time. To top it off, a personalized gift that will be truly appreciated. VAMPLIERS® make for such a unique and personalized gift.
Get an additional ONE-YEAR warranty by registering your tools at www.vampiretools.com/register
|Dimensions||6.89 × 0.51 × 2.36 in|