vSHEARS – 5.5″ Kevlar & Fiber Optic Cable Cutter: VT-2851
vSHEARS – 5.5″ Kevlar & Fiber Optic Cable Cutter: VT-2851 | A Cut Above All
- Cutting Length: 7/8″ (22mm)
- Full Length: 5.5″ (138mm)
- Lightweight Design: 2.36oz (67g)
- Designed for cutting Kevlar materials and aramid yard / fiber optic cables
- Blades made of High Carbon Alloy Steel (HRC 60-62) with double heat treatment for rust resistance, extended durability, and easily resharpening.
- One micro-serrated blade (fine lines ground into the edge of blade) to provide maximum hold on the material ensuring a clean and precise cut.
- Cutting edge hardness (HV 1200)
- Convenient, one-handed swing lock
- Enhanced Manufacturing:
- Bolt made of nickel-plated brass
- Lock nut made of Stainless Steel
- Ergonomic Grip Handles:
- Ambidextrous for right or left-hand use.
- Handles made of Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) for comfort and durability.
- Made in Taiwan
Automatically receive a 5-Year Warranty for purchasing through Vampiretools.com! Register your tools here!
|Dimensions||5.5 × 2 × .5 in|
There are no reviews yet.