vSHEARS – 5.5″ Fiber Optic Kevlar Cutter: VT-2956-520
vSHEARS – 5.5″ Fiber Optic Kevlar Cutter: VT-2956-520 | A Cut Above All
- Cutting Length: 1.5/8″ (42mm)
- Full Length: 5.5″ (138mm)
- Lightweight Design: 2.96oz (84g)
- Designed to easily and precisely cut through industrial fibers: Kevlar, Spectra, Dyneema, as well as insulation, electrical materials, soft cables, among many other materials.
- One micro-serrated blade (fine lines ground into the edge of one blade) to provide maximum hold on the material, ensuring a clean and precise cut.
- Blades made of heat-treated, high carbon alloy steel (HRC 60-62) that is precision-ground and infused with Molybdenum + Vanadium for increased hardness, strength, and superior rust/corrosion resistance.
- Cutting edge hardness – HV 1200.
- Bolt made of alloy steel.
- Ergonomic Handles
- Ambidextrous for right or left-hand use.
- Handles made of nylon with 30% fiberglass and TPR overmolding for comfort and durability.
- Made in Taiwan
Automatically receive a 5-Year Warranty for purchasing through Vampiretools.com! Register your tools here!
|Dimensions||5.5 × 2.75 × 0.5 in|
There are no reviews yet.