vSHEARS 6.25″ Fiber Optic Kevlar Cutter Scissors / Shears: VT-2951
These shears are ideal to cut materials made from aramid and para-aramid fibers such as KEVLAR®, DYNEEMA®, VECTRAN® and TECHNORA® in rope, ribbon or tape form. Its bladetrong materials. It can also be used to cut materials from carbon fiber, glass fiber, plastic, canvas, upholstery, headliner, cloth string and many other materials.
- Cuts carbon fiber, glass fiber, plastic, canvas, upholstery, headliner, cloth string and many other materials
- Serrated blade for gripping materials. Non-Serrated blade can be sharpened for longer life of shears
- Blades made of high carbon alloy steel with Molybdenum & Vanadium HRC60±2, cutting edge hardness HV1200 & RoHS compliant for use in various industries
- Thermo-plastic elastomer handles creates a comfortable grip for repetitive action
- Pointed blade for wedging between wires and surfaces. Extended tang for durability
Get an additional ONE-YEAR warranty by registering your tools at www.vampiretools.com/register