Electrical safety is of paramount importance when doing any kind of electrical work. It’s crucial that no matter what you are doing relating to electrical installation, repair, or maintenance, that you use the right tools and lineman pliers are a must-have for your tool collection.
Lineman pliers differ significantly from traditional pliers. Lineman pliers are ideal for pulling, gripping, bending and cutting electrical wires and electrical cables. They offer precision and efficiency, as well as safety when used properly.
What constitutes a great set of lineman pliers?
- Precise pinch capability
- Strong and firm grip
- Long life cutting edges
- High cutting leverage
- Comfortable cushioned grips
- Durable design
- Safety grip with non-conductive material
- Sturdy stainless steel construction
- Satisfaction guarantee
You will likely need pliers in an array of sizes to cover different kinds of jobs. AT the very least, choose a set of pliers of six inches in size. This medium size assures safety when working onsite and complements many types of jobs.
Safety is the key when working with electricity. When using lineman pliers for electrical work, keep the following electrical safety measures in mind:
- Wear protective clothing including gloves and goggles or safety glasses
- Always wear rubber soled shoes when doing electrical work
- Use a tool belt to keep tools conveniently at hand
- Climb ladders etc with care
- Test electrical issues prior to tackling the problem so that faults are accurately identified
- If in doubt, call in a professional electrician
High quality tools will last a long time and serve you well. The results you can achieve when you use the right tools for the right job will speak for themselves, with quality and efficiency enhanced. Why settle for less than perfect?
Vampire Tools’ VAMPLIERS are the very best pliers in the world, crafted from unparalleled Kobe steel from Japan, and useful for everything from electrical work to stripped screw extraction. View our range of pliers, shears, and knives online at Vampire Tools today.