Pliers may just be the handiest tool in your tool kit – when you buy the right kind! There are many, many different types of pliers, and many of these have specific applications – yet they are not just a tool for a single job. When you buy the very best lineman pliers from Vampire Tools, you get much more bang for your buck – and a tool that can almost work miracles!
Pliers are not a single generic tool. They are generally classified by the type of nose they have and their nominated function.
Some of these include:
- Round Nose Pliers have conical shaped jaws. These are used to shape loops and to fit terminal screws in electrical conductors.
- Long Nose Pliers have tapered jaws that are serrated for a very strong grip. They are made to hold small parts, to more easily reach into confined spaces, and to shape wiring. These are the pliers you choose when precision matters.
- Combination Pliers are widely used in the electrical industry as lineman pliers, and these effectively combine the function of a number of types of pliers. They have flat jaws for ease of twisting, gripping, and bending, and the pipe grip is serrated to help hold cylindrical objects. They have a side-cutting jaw for cutting soft wire and to strip cabling, as well as joint cutters to shear steel wire.
- Side Cutters are pliers with the jaws set at an angle to strip outer cable sheaths and cut close to electrical terminals.
- Vice Grips are pliers that operate as an adjustable clamp to hold items still in a vice grip for welding and drilling.
- Tin Snips are pliers with blades that are straight or curved to cut sheet metal.
- Heavy Duty Cable Cutters are large pliers that operate like scissors to cut large cables, including cables in mains.
VamPLIERS are pliers with a difference, and are the very best linesman pliers available on the market. They are linesman pliers that are also the most efficient and effective tool to remove stripped screws. When you buy a set of VamPLIERS from Vampire Tools, you are investing in a tool that is ideal across many different applications.
VamPLIERS have a very unique, patented design. They are insulated and are suitable for use across all industries, including electrical, automotive, marine, cycling, aircraft, and for basic jobs in the home. VamPLIERS are available in a range of sizes an can be purchased individually or in a bundled set. Don’t delay – choose the very best today!